Community Training Centres (CTC) provide second chance education and training for early school leavers aged 16 between and 21 years.
The CTC provides a range of vocationally focused training programmes offering QQI accreditation at Major Award Levels 3 & 4 along with other industry recognised certifications. Training on offer includes:
- Culinary Skills / Catering
- General Learning / Work Experience / Career Preparation
- Hair & Beauty
- Information and Communication Technologies (Computers)
- Office Skills
- Sports & Recreation / Health Related Fitness
- Early School Leavers aged between 16 and 21 years of age – no formal educational requirements apply
QQI/FETAC, VTCT, ECDL and other industry recognised certifications
For all queries in relation to this CTC and its courses, you should contact the centre directly.