Learner will acquire knowledge, skill and competency in the core areas of Graphic Design, Design and Drawing.
- Induction – Common Awards
- Computer Illustrated Graphics
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Image Manipulation
- Career Planning and Work Experience
- Applicants must have reached the current statutory school leaving age
- Applicants seeking entry to the programme should have achieved a minimum of a FETAC Level 4 Major Award or its equivalent prior to entry to the programme
- Good numerical and communication skills are essential including verbal and written command of the English language
- A portfolio of work would be an advantage
FETAC Level 5 Major Award in Graphic Design
Printing Industry, illustration, advertising, multimedia and Internet.
Further Education Options
Progression to Third Level Education in the areas such as Graphic Design/Visual Communications.