This course take place two evenings a week Monday and Wednesday 6.30 to 9.30 pm for 5 weeks.
This course is designed for those who have basic computer skills or who feel they need to brush up on their existing skills in order to meet the criteria to attend a full ECDL course. The course is ideally suited to those who have completed an Introduction to Computers Course or similar.
- Introduction to course
- Preparation for ECDL
- Applicants must have reached the current statutory school leaving age
- Completion of an introduction to computers course is essential
- Good numerical and literacy skills are essential
- Good written and verbal communications skills are desirable
- Previous PC experience is essential